The 22nd Congress of the International Organization for Mycoplasmology (IOM2018) will be held in Portsmouth, New Hampshire USA (July 9-12, 2018). The Congress will feature the latest research advances in clinical and veterinary mycoplasmology, synthetic biology, pathogenesis, and vaccine development. The program will also feature members of the National Academy of Sciences and key industry leaders as keynote speakers, and three IOM award lectures.
Visit the Facebook page of the IOM2016
21th IOM congress, Brisbane, Australia
- European Mycoplasma Conference 18-19 March 2019, London
- A review of mycoplasma diagnostics in cattle
- IOM2018 – 22nd Congress of the International Organization for Mycoplasmology
- Mycoplasmology: the big issues
- Mycoplasma genitalium, Ureaplasma spp. and Mycoplasma hominis: human urogenital mycoplasmas